The DepositAuth & fix1513 Amendments are Now Available
The DepositAuth & fix1513 Amendments became available on the XRP Ledger in ledger sequence number 37,753,345 (2018-04-06T01:44:42Z).
- The DepositAuth Amendment lets an account strictly reject any incoming money from transactions sent by other accounts.
- The fix1513 Amendment fixes an issue where calculation switchovers were not implemented in the fee escalation queue.
If you operate a
rippled server, then you should upgrade to
rippled version 0.90.1 immediately for service continuity.
Impact of Not Upgrading
If you operate a
rippled server older than version 0.90.0, your server is amendment blocked. A server that is amendment blocked:
- Cannot determine the validity of a ledger
- Cannot submit or process transactions
- Does not participate in the consensus process
- Does not vote on future amendments
- Could rely on potentially invalid data
If you are using
rippled version 0.90.0, your server is not amendment blocked but you should upgrade to
rippled version 0.90.1 or higher to get important security fixes.
rippled version 0.90.0 may stop or restart unexpectedly.
For instructions on updating rippled on supported platforms, see Updating rippled on supported platforms.
For other platforms, please compile version 0.90.1 from source. See the
rippled GitHub repo for instructions by platform. For instructions building
rippled from source on Ubuntu Linux, see Build and Run
rippled on Ubuntu.
The previously announced Checks amendment has lost the support of a majority of trusted validators and is not expected to become enabled in the immediate future.
Learn, ask questions, and discuss
Related documentation is available in the Ripple Developer Portal, including detailed example API calls and web tools for API testing.
To continue receiving updates about the
rippled server, please subscribe to the Ripple Server Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ripple-server
- The Ripple Forum (Disabled. Formerly
- The Ripple Dev Blog
- Ripple Technical Services: [email protected]
- XRP Chat