Posted 2018-06-20 to
fix1571 is Now Available
As previously announced, the fix1571 amendment became enabled on the XRP Ledger on 2018-06-19. Furthermore, the fix1623 amendment is expected to become enabled on 2018-06-20, followed by the fix1543 amendment on 2018-06-21.
- If you operate a
rippledserver, you should upgrade to version 1.0.1 (or higher) immediately.
For instructions on upgrading
rippled on supported platforms, see Updating
rippled on supported platforms.
Impact of Not Upgrading
If you operate a
rippled server on a version older than 1.0.0, then your server is now amendment blocked, meaning that your server:
- Cannot determine the validity of a ledger
- Cannot submit or process transactions
- Does not participate in the consensus process
- Does not vote on future amendments
- Could rely on potentially invalid data
Changes Escrow to fix the following issues:
- Changes the EscrowCreate transaction to require the
FinishAfterfield (or both). Escrows with neither
FinishAfterthat were created before this amendment can be finished by anyone at any time before their
- Fixes a flaw that incorrectly prevents time-based Escrows from being finished in some circumstances.
Related documentation is available in the XRP Ledger Dev Portal, including detailed example API calls and web tools for API testing.
- The Ripple Forum (Disabled. Formerly
- The Ripple Dev Blog
- Ripple Technical Services: [email protected]
- XRP Chat