Several amendments to the XRP Ledger protocol are expected to become enabled on the XRP Ledger Mainnet soon. Three of these amendments fix bugs in the XRP Ledger protocol, one (NegativeUNL) improves the ability of the network to make forward progress during periods of instability, and the last one (TicketBatch) adds the ability to prepare and send transactions in a more flexible order. The details are as follows (all dates are in UTC):
- fixSTAmountCanonicalize (min version: 1.7.0) expected 2021-11-11.
- FlowSortStrands (min version: 1.7.0) expected 2021-11-11.
- fixRmSmallIncreasedQOffers (min version: v1.7.2) expected 2021-11-18.
- TicketBatch (min version: v1.7.2) expected 2021-11-18.
- NegativeUNL (min version: v1.7.3) expected 2021-11-21.
Each amendment will become enabled if it maintains support from at least 80% of trusted validators until its expected time. Operators of
rippled servers must upgrade to the minimum version or higher by the time these amendments become enabled.